Author Topic: rs' Photoshop Creations  (Read 1629 times)

rsslayersr

• Order of Ambrosia
  • The Cake is a Lie
  • Mood: Depressed Depressed

• View Profile
rs' Photoshop Creations
« on: March 30, 2013, 03:46:07 PM »
As of a few days ago, my friend updated his Youtube profile to the new Lay-Out. My opinion of it, it really takes down the creativity some people once had with their profiles.

After a minute of just ranting it to my friend, NinjaahNightcore (Mitch, from my school), I decided to just.. do somethingfor his banner. I also decided to get Photoshop CS6 to get the new job well done. 11 PM, I started to make his banner. I made a Template, got some Anime cut outs and started.. 6 hours later, around 6 AM, I was finished.

I'm going to share other Photoshop designs here on this page, I like the idea of recording my development.

Quite the huge files (2120x1193), since the banners on youtube are like that.
I'm reminding you, I've only had this program a few minutes when I started making my first design. I've made one every day, and I've got the program for 3 days now. Simple Math, I have 3 designs ready to show right now.
My Designs will have some Anime/Manga like characters, since I find them easy to work with.

Spoiler: Design One (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Design Four (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Design Eight (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Design Ten (click to show/hide)

*Edited the links for a more friendly view.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2014, 08:30:40 PM by rsslayersr »

You might not know this, but Mytthal has a soft spot for cake. He likes to lurk around West and steal Apple Pie from the Cooking Guild.
An Apple a day keeps the Guildmaster away!