Author Topic: Pre-order Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII to receive Cloud's outfit  (Read 3323 times)

Spee

• Order of Ambrosia
  • Endure and survive.
  • Mood: Thoughtful Thoughtful

• View Profile

Square Enix has revealed the pre-order details for Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII. Those who pre-order the game will receive Cloud Strife's outfit and buster sword from Final Fantasy VII.

The other pre-order pack that's been announced is the Lightning Samurai Set, which includes three different costumes, each with their own abilities, along with the Shogun, Sohei Saviour and Flower of Battle Items.

Perhaps if a Final Fantasy VII remake is made, they will make Cloud Strife dress up as Lightning when he goes to meet Don Corneo! Er, actually, forget I said anything. Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII releases for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 next February.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Cloud and Lightning, it does make sense...

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
Cloud and Lightning, it does make sense...
In which way ??

If I had to name any FF character that "looks" like Lightning I would go with Squall, never really got how she looks like Cloud in any way.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
In which way ??

In a weather-related way. ;D

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
In a weather-related way. ;D
Didn't saw that one coming ::)

Have to say though apart from the gloves that outfit does look good on her ;D

kokushishin

• Brave Companion

• View Profile

There are 7 samurai outfits:  3 in the Samurai set, 3 in the Nordic edition, and Furinkazan, still waiting on the NA breakdown (Amazon just lists Cloud pack right now)