Author Topic: FFXIV FC Garden Club  (Read 994 times)

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
FFXIV FC Garden Club
« on: July 01, 2015, 11:35:29 PM »
Hey everyone i made this topic to help each other to get things that you can only get through Gardening. If you are interested in something let us know.
or now i am going to try to get the Thavnairian Onion to lvl my chocobo up past 10. And i need 3 different crossbreed seeds to do so.

So first things first: Mandrake and Xelphatol Apple > it will give Mimett Gourd which i need, while it also gives a chance on the minion Onion Prince.
I use the Garden Planner on ffxiv gardening.
Spoiler: Order of planting (click to show/hide)

Anyone can help out, we can Tend (water) once every Earth Day, and Fertilize once every Earth Day hour (which you can buy at the shop sin the housing area) Anyone who helps out and/or wants to start Gardening for themselves, thank you in advance.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
Re: FFXIV FC Garden Club
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2015, 12:27:22 PM »
Update:

So since the apple's only take 2 days and the mandrake 5 days i replanted 4 apple's and from the first batch i got 2 Onion prince seeds and 1 Mimett Gourd seed. So 1 plant did not give any extra seeds.

i added an total of 72 Xelphatol Apple's to the FC chest, so if you want to give your chocobo a red color, give it those apples.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 02:09:23 AM »
I want a white Chocobo. :P

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2015, 11:03:33 AM »
i used this to calculate: http://ffxivchocobo.com/

Desert Yellow » Snow White
RGB(219, 180, 87) » RGB(228, 223, 208)

Difference: Red: 9, Green: 43, Blue: 121

Feed all of the following in one feeding to change to your desired colour:

5 × Cieldalaes Pineapple, 13 × Valfruit, 16 × Doman Plum

Note: It is recommended to alternate your fruits when feeding, so that you do not max out your RGB values by continually feeding the same type of fruit.

So i suggest you use the FFXIV gardening, to find out where you can get which seeds and start collecting.

Okay so i have added another 72 Xelphatol Apple's to the FC chest, unfortunately i only got 1 Onion Prince and 1 Mimett Gourd seed. So now its waiting for the Mandrake's to finish.

Chaos

• Global Moderator
  • Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2015, 12:33:32 AM »
I harvested the Mandrake and also got 3 Mimett Gourd Seeds. I'll let you plant stuff again.

"Most people think time is like a river that flows swift and sure in one direction, but I have seen the face of time, and I can tell you - they are wrong." ~ Prince of Persia