Author Topic: Final Fantasy radio  (Read 10719 times)

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia
  • "To your own self be true. All rests upon you."
  • Mood: Exhausted Exhausted

• View Profile
Re: Final Fantasy radio
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2008, 01:15:56 PM »
i got the same problem and about that guestbook, there is a button next to "Thank you my friends." then you go to the guestbook.

For Honor The strongest of all warriors are these two: Time and Patience.

tebian

• Moppet
  • Mood: Happy Happy

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2008, 06:03:48 AM »
Howdy

I have never been so happy to read a thread about my radio station since I started it some 8 months ago. These pages of post have really made my work worth every minute. I have to thank you all for listening to RGoNotSAYZ. I named the Final Final Fantasy Radio that after the linkshell that I run on FFXI online for 4 years now. This is the very first time I have gotten to see what people really think of the music and how it comes out on the other side. I run the server here in Florida and then stream to a provider that sends out to WMA, Shoutcast and now the PSP.

You will be happy to know that have new equipment and the requesting problems you talk about are almost all gone. When the old system went down then the firewalls went up and incoming things ground to a halt. I think we have that licked now. Do not worry about requesting songs as much as you want. If the song has been played in the last hour it will be queued until later and anything else you want is there for the picking, from the full FF series to some odd things like rare Godzilla soundtracks (those i dont play normal you have to find them).

Again I really want to thank you for all of this input and comments. You have shown me a lot and now I know too that people really do like the station. Big thank you to "Sixty" for starting this thread. If you ever have problems with the radio or more comments please post them or message me. You have some really nice forums here and hope you do not mind if I post once in awhile.

wee187

• Global Moderator
  • Knight of the Round
  • Simply myself, no more and no less.
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2008, 06:37:31 AM »
YOU are the one who made this!?

Well, for one, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU from me and the rest of FFTogether ;D

I listened to that radio all day yesterday, you don't believe how much of an honor it is for me to meet the person who made it! :)

SwordStealer is my twin from across the country! ;D

devilman108

• Vanguard
  • "Black is just a shade of white"

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2008, 06:39:57 AM »
YOU are the one who made this!?

Well, for one, I'd like to say a huge THANK YOU from me and the rest of FFTogether ;D

I listened to that radio all day yesterday, you don't believe how much of an honor it is for me to meet the person who made it! :)

Same here. I would also like to thank you. I hear A LOT of music I know and love. Everytime I hear the chocobo song from FFIX i just love it.

Thank you so much for this. It's a wonderful thing.

I shall forever wait for the dreams that will never come true

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2008, 12:49:54 PM »
The music is great and keep up the good work :D

Da_Cloud

• FFTogether's Webmaster &
  • Administrator
  • Order of Ambrosia
  • Men cry not for themselves, but for their comrades
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2008, 03:43:51 PM »
Wow that we ever got to meet the owner of the station himself :o

Well let me first welcome you to fftogether. I'm Bram the current admin of this site. I believe some members already thanked you in name of the entire site. Though let me also thank you personally, because you deserve it. I really enjoy listening to the music. And every time a new song begins I just can't hold myself to see if I remember which song it is :D

Also have fun with FFXI. If I ever decide to play it I will certainly think of you're community ;)

xkeyblademasterx07

• Brave Companion
  • I am the bullet in the gun
  • Mood: Confused Confused

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2008, 04:36:04 PM »
oh you came, i remember i was signing the guestbook and i mentioned fftogether.com
wow i didn't know you would actually come

first off big thank you for starting the station i love listening to it when i go on forums
another thing i really like is requesting songs  ;D its a really nice feature

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so -William Shakespeare

"I'm no hero. Never was. Never will be. I'm just an old killer here to do some wetwork"- Solid Snake

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2008, 07:39:20 PM »
I forgot to mention fftogether in the guestbook never mind now butt stil that i could forget that. :o

tebian

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 15, 2008, 01:42:09 AM »
Howdy you all, just thought I would drop in and see how the listeners are doing. The Radio is great these days, we had a rough time during hurricane season I had to rebuild the machine it runs on. Just today I notice we had 20 listeners from Moscow, so we are still growing and reaching new places with the Final Fantasy music. I have number of new people making custom mix's of the soundtracks and then of course few new CD's that came in the library. I hope there is always something new you have not heard playing.

Well hope are all still enjoying the station and if you have any questions please drop me a note. Some of the music I play at the radio is one of kind and I am more then happy to zip them up for our regulars to take on the road with the ipods or w/e.

/wave
Tebian

The picture is from FFXI this is the blog I keep of screen shots if you interested.

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2008, 02:39:44 AM »
Nice screenshots, too bad i dont have a credit card so i cant play FFXI. And i cant wait till i hear your new songs. ;D

x8m8x3k3t

• Rear Guard
  • System that works, evolves complex that doesn't.
  • Mood: Indescribable Indescribable

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 17, 2008, 09:55:58 AM »
Currently playing FF Radio live at www.ustream.tv/channel/x8radio

Not anymore...

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 10:33:44 PM by x8m8x3k3t »

tebian

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 04, 2008, 09:07:42 PM »
Nice screenshots, too bad i dont have a credit card so i cant play FFXI. And i cant wait till i hear your new songs. ;D

Good news Square made a "totally" free download for FFXI if your interested.

this is quote from the Square PlayOline website...

We are proud to announce the launch of the "FINAL FANTASY XI 14-Day Free Trial"! Available for download exclusively through File Planet, the new release features the award-winning FINAL FANTASY XI, along with 3 content IDs with which to create characters, that is free to play for 14 days without the need of a credit card! This is the perfect opportunity to get your friends and family to test the waters of Vana'diel alongside you!

Click here to download the FINAL FANTASY XI 14-Day Free Trial!

http://www.finalfantasyxi.com << thats the link but its long flash screen, then there is info.

Hope you all still enjoying the radio. Please drop me note anytime if you have request or missing I might be missing out on.

« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 09:12:41 PM by tebian »

tebian

• Moppet

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: December 22, 2010, 03:22:50 PM »
Happy Holidays 2010 from all of us at the Radio to our long time affiliate and friends here. We wish you all great new year. We are having contest this month if your all interested to celebrate the season and your welcome to join in.

FFXIII or DS or PS2 contest at our new website !!

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: December 23, 2010, 06:20:02 PM »
Here is a working link:

http://www.finalfantasyradio.net/live-tv/ffxiii-contest/

The link itself has a few things in its adres so it wouldn't go to the page :D

Sixty

• Order of Ambrosia

• View Profile
R.I.P.
« Reply #44 on: July 25, 2012, 01:25:02 PM »
I just received word from someone from the radio station that Tebian has died.

http://www.finalfantasyradio.net/2012/07/the-man-with-the-iron-will-and-the-heart-of-a-child-in-tebs-memory/

May your rest in peace