2 (4.9%)
Proto-Babil- FFIV DS
4 (9.8%)
Numerus- FFX-2
1 (2.4%)
Trema- FFX-2
3 (7.3%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Super Boss?  (Read 22893 times)

AstriBlair

• Vanguard
  • Behold,the truth and lies that it keeps behind..
  • Mood: Relieved Relieved

• View Profile
Re: Super Boss?
« Reply #120 on: July 06, 2009, 11:37:25 AM »
Woo!!!iM starting FFX again after 3 years!!!

I need to re-experience fighting Penance again...I just hope I still know this..

Life is never easy for Game-addicted humes

Shadow Gilgamesh

• Order of Ambrosia
  • All your weapons are belong to me!
  • Mood: Lazy Lazy

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2009, 05:06:41 AM »
i put proto-babyl but the hardest one ever (to me) was enuo in ff5 advance

Fairy Girl

• Hedge Knight
  • Mood: Relaxed Relaxed

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: September 02, 2009, 01:43:25 AM »
Yiazmat was the only superboss that ever gave me trouble. From Deathstrike - White Breath, Yiazmat will drop your party to the ground. Cyclone is a automatic death if you don't have windbreakers, even if you do survive, the SAP is sure to get you.

I hightailed out of there once and came back when Yiazmat does a Cyclone out of nowhere and I ran away again. All hell really doesn't break loose until the last few million HP though. Hell Wyrm doesn't compare at all, and Omega MK XII just hits harder.

The point is, I have people I can count on. I'll make it through... ~Serah Farron

CVL14558

• Rear Guard
  • oh yeah, i've got all trophies on xiii. 4-10-2012
  • Mood: Energetic Energetic

• View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 19, 2013, 04:04:01 AM »
i know i'm reviving a non-essential thread but i thought it was worth mentioning
i actually found Penance EASIEST of the selections to face due to my strategies when facing him
I go in with Wakka and his ultimate weapon and everyone with full overdrives and wack that thing down with Attack Reels (if hitting 65k or more, it'll take just 5 uses with maximum of attack reels i think it was. i'll have to boot up X and fight him some to get the precise number)
i don't use cheats so it's all about the building of the sphere grid (and i've spent over 500 hours getting clear spheres and the other spheres (the ones that turn the empty spheres into stat spheres) so that i could maximize my stats)
Max out your Atk, Def, Mag Atk, Mag Def, Luck, and HP, then put the rest to MP and you'll be set for everything (because after learning the MP-1 skill (makes everything cost 1 MP) your mp isn't really needed to be high)
also, its fun to beat him over and over for the 4-empty-slot weapons and armors lol

People wanna believe that they can do anything. The believe this because it gives them hope. If you have hope you have something you can aspire to become and, eventually, through hard work and determination, you can and will become that thing you've always dreamed you could be. ~Me
I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious. ~Vince Lombardi