It would be so easy to let my fate just carry me away...following this same path my whole life through. But I know...I can't. What I do, I do...with no regrets. -Yuna
Yuna is a player character and the female protagonist of Final Fantasy X and it's sequel; Final Fantasy X-2. She walks the path of the summoner, like her father did before her. She journeys through Spira to obtain the Final Aeon in order to destroy Sin. In Final Fantasy X-2, she is now a member of the Gull Wings, a sphere hunting group.
Yuna in battle provides healing and protective spells on the parties as well as the ability to summon the magical Aeons. Yuna's main weapon is a Staff and wears Rings as protection. She has high Magic, Magic Defense, Agility and Evasion; but lacks in Strength and Defense as expected from a mage.
Yuna's Sphere Grid Skills
- Cure: Restores a small amount of HP to one character.
- Esuna: Removes Status Ailments
- Nulshock: Protects party from one lightning based attack.
- Nulblaze: Protects party from one fire based attack.
- Nulfrost: Protects party from one ice based attack.
- Nultide: Protects party from one water based attack.
- Pray: Restores a small amount of HP to all allies.
- Life: Brings back one character from K.O.
- Cura: Restores a good amount of HP to one character.
- Shell: Lowers damage from magic attacks for one character.
- Protect: Lowers damage from physical attacks for one character.
- Reflect: Bounces back magic attacks back to the caster.
- Dispel: Removes buffs from the target.
- Curaga: Restores a great amount of HP to one character.
- Regen: Gradually restores HP each round.
- Holy: Deals heavy magic damage.
- Grand Summon:
- Obtained: Default
- Description: Summons an aeon with a full Overdrive gauge.
|Yuna's Theme (FFX)|