Gaming Discussions > Vintage Video Games

Daily Update Thread: What did you do in your old school games today?

(1/5) > >>

Sixty:
Post here if you played one of the old school games. Put story line in the spoiler tag, and name the game and console.

Today i did,

Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System (SNES)
Game: Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy Kongs Quest

Spoiler (click to show/hide)I collected some more Kremling Coins for the big guy, i need 9 more and then i can do the last lvl. The thing is i can't find them.

Da_Cloud:

--- Quote from: pprincess on October 22, 2010, 06:02:30 PM ---What retro console? Does that belong on the vintage games topic?
--- End quote ---
It indeed does, but upon making my post we didn't had a vintage version yet ::)

Also I bought myself a Retro Duo. Its a third party console which functions as a "Region free" NES and SNES. Its a nice way to play those old games again, and since I recently bought Mystic Quest ;D

Sixty:
Finished DKC 2 again, but still haven't found all the those dam bonus coins. I missed a few Bonus barrels but i have no idea where they are.

pprincess:
Started Final Fantasy Tactics again. Took me about 5 tries to get through Dorter slums and I lost my black mage but whatever. Changed over one of my chemists. I really need another female now but don't have the money as that battle took all my PD's and most of my potions but at least I got through it. Now I'll spend some time leveling and gaining back some more money.

wee187:
Yay, Dorter! I absolutely love the music that plays there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version